I‘m Rui Xu(徐瑞), a final-year master student at the Interdisciplinary Research Center (IRC) of Shandong University. I am under the tutelage of Prof. Changhe Tu , Prof. Shiqing Xin and Prof. Mingyan Jiang. My research interests are computer graphics, computational geometry, point cloud reconstruction and geometric modeling.
News and Updates
- Aug. 2023: Invited Talk for TechBeat(将门). RFEPS and GCNO
- Jul. 2023: Invited Talk for Synced Review(机器之心). RFEPS and GCNO
- Jul. 2023: Invited Talk for Shanghai AI lab. RFEPS and GCNO.
- Jul. 2023: Invited Talk for HIT (weihai). RFEPS and GCNO.
- Aug. 2022: Invited Talk at GDC 2022. RFEPS.
- Tencent Games.
Research in Geometry Modeling, advised by Cheng Lin. Sep 2022 - Dec 2022
Algorithm Engineer for Digital Twins with Unreal Development. May 2020 - Sep 2020
NEW!Neural-Singular-Hessian: Implicit Neural Representation of Unoriented Point Clouds by Enforcing Singular Hessian
ACM Transactions on Graphics.SIGGRAPH Asia 2022.
ACM Transactions on Multimedia Computing, Communications, and Applications.ToMM 2023.
ACM SIGGRAPH Symposium on Interactive 3D Graphics and Games.i3D 2022.